Words are my gig! But YOUR words are what help my business! Why are they so important? Think about it. Before you buy a book or hire a professional, you will go online and see what other people have said. The more stars, the merrier!
So where should you leave reviews for an author and writer? Here are a few places I use and how to do it:
To leave your review for me as a writer:
- Google –> the ultimate powerhouse on the internet. Here is the link to my Google Business. Simply click on the link, click (hopefully) 5 Stars and leave your comments!
- LinkedIn–> THE business platform! When you are looking to connect with another professional, this is where you go! Here is my LinkedIn Profile. Move down the profile until you get to “Recommendations” and click on “Recommend Maggie van Galen.”
To leave your review for me as an author:
- Amazon –> the online bookstore that is a “must” for authors to be on. The more reviews, the higher up your books appear on their listings! Here is the link to my books on Amazon. You must have an Amazon account to leave a review. 4 simple steps:
- Log into your Amazon account
- Go to book
- Scroll down to Customer Review section & click on “Write a Customer Review”
- Write you review and submit!
- Goodreads –> if you want to find a book or find book club questions, this is a great resource. Here’s a link to King’s Day Out ~ The Car Wash. Right under the picture of book cover, click on “rate this book” and leave your review! You have to have an account to leave a review.